Friday, December 8, 2006

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

This is my first blog attempt so bear with me! I thought this would be a good way to give insight into the many modern dance ideas I have roaming around in my head on any given day. I also thought it would give me a chance to get to know others out there who share my interests.

I just got back from NY at 4 AM this morning and Phoenix (my 2 yo) is napping. Hence my blogging attempt. I am trying to sort out my current modern dance endeavors. These include:

- maintaining a NYC presence although I have recently re-located to SLC
- begin a program that includes classes, performances and more in SLC that supports emerging, diverse independent choreographers
- have money to pay rent and feed the young boy
- keep myself intellectually stimulated here in the beautiful west

More to come later. I have a LOT of ideas and hope to see some of them come to successful fruition.

No comments: